Monday, December 26, 2011

The Latest

First off, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and I wish you all a wonderful 2012.  We could all use a better year, no?

I just wanted to come in here and share a couple of new updates on my website.  I've added a few new illustrations to my online portfolio.  One of which is a holiday card design that I entered into a contest.  I'm proud to say that it won!

While you're in my portfolio, you might notice that I've moved a few items around.  The navigation menu is now on your left instead of on top.  I thought t was probably too confusing up on top, so I hope this way it is easier to navigate.

I've also added a new book that I illustrated, "Ava and Alexis - First Day of Ballet", written by Annette Oquendo.  It is available for purchase on Amazon.

I plan on adding more and more of my work.  Please keep your eyes peeled for new updates.  I will be adding another children's book I completed illustrating last month as soon as it is published.  I will also be beginning a new children's book project.  I've written a story and just have to illustrate it and publish it.  I hope to have that project completed by late spring, early summer.  Wish me luck!

Well, I hope all is well with everyone and hope you have a wonderful end of 2011!

Much Love,
Michelle Hewitt

No comments: